So yes, I do realize that it is now the end of June, but hey, better late than never right? Good answer. This month I kept it kind of mellow and didn’t really add in a lot of EDM. I wanted more of a relaxing playlist this month, and surprisingly this is one of my favorites! I discovered SO many great songs this month and I am so excited to share them with you.
If you aren’t going to listen to all of them fiiiiiine. But at least listen to my top five (in no particular order). I’m doing you a favor trust me!
- Hurricane (Arty Remix) by Halsey- It is such a great motivational song and really resonates with where I am right now.
- Borderline- Vanic X Tove Styrke
- Yes Yes (Magic Man Remix) by The Colourist- A beautiful song that I just want to listen to at night with the windows down!
- Walk On By (Sound Remedy Remix) by Noosa
- Asleep at the Wheel- Working for a Nuclear Free City- This song reminds me of the show Friday Night Lights, so obviously it’s amazing. This always makes me think about life.
Happy listening everyone! What is your favorite song on the playlist?