I love Mother’s day! It is so fun to shop and spend the day with my beautiful mom and thank her for everything that she does for me! I’m probably not the beeest at planning ahead, so for those scatter brains like me, I came up with a list of last minute gifts that your mom will love just as much as mine!
1. Ipad Case- My mom is always on her Ipad, so what better a gift than a chic Ipad case? Side Note: I’m so proud of her. She finally learned how to copy and paste text… six months after owning said Ipad. She’s definitely not the most tech savvy out there, but I know that she would really like this case.
2. Bouquet of Flowers- This may be a bit cliche, but what woman doesn’t love a pretty bouquet of her favorite flowers? Attach a handwritten note and you have yourself a nice gift!
3. Spa Day- Pick up a gift card from your local spa and treat you and your mom to a fun spa day! Or for another fun idea, pick up the supplies to have a fun spa day at home. Manis and Pedis for all!
4. Statement Earrings- Pick up a fun statement jewelry piece for your mom to wear to a fun mother daughter lunch, dinner, or wine night.
5. Perfume- My mom is addicted to Chanel No. 5 and I know she would be overjoyed to get a brand spankin new bottle of it! Get a bottle of your mom’s favorite perfume, or for another creative idea, pick up a couple of the purse size roller ball perfumes. Maybe she will find a new favorite!
6. Framed Photo- This is a great gift to tack on to any of the other ideas or to gift alone. Find a pretty frame and your favorite photo of the two of you! I promise she will love it.
7. Lip Balm- This lip balm is seriously amazing. Pick up a few beauty items that you think she might like, and include this life changing lip product. No one says no to smooth lips! You can find this amazing stick of goodness at Nordstrom, Sephora, or I believe Ulta.
8. Handwritten Letter- This is one of my favorite things to give my mom every year. I don’t hold anything back and tell her all of the reasons that I love her!
9. Leather Tote- This bag is gorgeous and perfect to tote everything around in in style!
10. You! – Your mom loves you, and just spending time together is an amazing gift. Plan a fun movie night or dinner just the two of you and just enjoy one another’s company!
What are YOU getting your mom for Mothers Day this year?