Summer is here. Holy crap how did that even happen? Let’s not even talk about it. With summer comes beautiful weather, sandy beaches, lake trips, skirts, and margaritas, aka plenty to do and experience. Goodbye exams, cramming, puffy jackets, and 8 am’s, we won’t even miss you. There are always exciting memories to make and things to do in the summer, but you can always make it more epic. For this reason, I have created the ultimate college summer bucket list, or the ultimate summer bucket list for anyone else that is feeling adventurous and summery!
1. Send a message in a bottle on your next beach trip.
2. Try five new patio restaurants and find your new favorite drink!
3. Pull an all nighter! Finally it won’t be coffee and exam fueled.
4. Play Slip Cup. Find a big hill or large flat area and lay down a plastic sheet for the slip and slide. Each team picks a person to go down the slide drink and flip their cup, run back up and tag the next person relay style. First to finish and flip their team’s cups wins.
5. Fill a swimming pool with a ton of glow sticks and have a night swim.
6. Skinny dip. Duh. (Combine #5 and #6 for bonus points)
7. Watch a movie on location with your lap top. Example, Friday the 13th in the woods, or a romantic movie on a rooftop, etc.
8. Dance on a table or bar. It’s okay you can be that girl just this once.
9. Save up for something you really want all summer and treat yourself at the beginning of the new semester.
10. Take a random road trip. It can be to a small town with five people in it, it doesn’t matter. Just drive. No planning!
11. Take epic summer photos like this one. I have a pretty gorgeous collection of summer photos on Pinterest if I do say so myself. For more epic summer photo inspiration head on over to my Pinterest board.
12. Tour a local brewery or create your own beer tasting at home. Pick six craft beers that you have never tried before and sample them with your friends. Cook dinner, and decide on your favorite ones!
13. Sleep outside. (Bonus points if it’s on the beach)
14. Play messy Twister with paint!
15. Go movie hopping from theater to theater. Shhh I won’t tell anyone.
16. Get all dressed up and have a best friend photo shoot!
17. Host a beer Olympics day and play different drinking games. Keep track of the points and name a winner!
18. Go geo caching (there’s an app for that) Pack tennis shoes.
19. Create a summer reading list and finish as many books as you can! Hello lazy pool days.
20. Find a new hobby. Push yourself! Take a new class somewhere, learn to knit. It doesn’t matter! Get out of your comfort zone and find something that you love doing in the process!
For more epic summer ideas check out my ULTIMATE Spring Break Bucket List.
Happy Summer 2015 ladies! What are you planning on getting into this summer?